digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

What if all character's third taunts were fake deaths?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:25 am   Reply with quote

Based on my idea in the All SSBB Taunts topic, and Mario's third taunt, I decided to make this topic.

Now, I haven't played the first game that each playable character started in, so I'm looking for some ideas.

Because some characters, such as Fox, normally were in a vehicle in their games, or, like Ness were not seen when dieing, their death has to be from a game that they've starred in where they weren't always in a vehicle or where they were seen when dieing (if there are any).

The format is Character: What happens; Game

List:
Mario: Spin around in midair and fall on back, then gets back up; Donkey Kong
Luigi: Leap into the air with legs back and fall down with arms and legs out, and gets back into position; Mario Bros.
Bowser: Raises his arms up, eyes bulging; Super Mario World
Peach: Falls to the ground; SMRPG
Link: Spins, disappears and reappears; The Legend of Zelda
Donkey Kong: Falls back, scratches head and gets back up; Donkey Kong Country
Diddy Kong: Falls back, rubs the side of his head then grabs his hat and gets up; Donkey Kong Country
Samus: Armorsuit temporarily breaks off, then comes back on again; Super Metroid?
Yoshi: Spins and falls down, then gets back up; Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Kirby: Spins in the air, falls, and lands on side before getting back up; Kirby's Dreamland
Wario: Spreads arms and legs out while coins fly out from him, and lands flat on his ass; Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
Olimar: Collapses, the light on his helmet goes out for a second before he gets back up and the light turns on again (If there are any Pikmin with him, they look down at him curiously until he gets back up); Pikmin
Pikachu, Lucario, Jigglypuff and Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon: They faint. What did you expect? :P; Pokemon Red/Blue/Green/Yellow/Diamond/Pearl
Pit: Flies up a bit with a halo above his head and falls back down; Kid Icarus
Meta Knight: Mask breaks in half, and he covers himself in his cape, then pulls the cape off to show his mask intact; Kirby's Adventure
King DeDeDe: Slowly rises, mouth gaping open and eyes popping in and out, and falls back down; Kirby's Dreamland
Sonic: Leaps into the air with arms and legs spread out and falls back down; Sonic the Hedgehog
Snake: Clutches his stomach and falls down face-first, screaming while Campbell screams "Snake... Snake?! SNAAAAAAKE!!!!" Then after a few seconds, he gets back up; Metal Gear Solid?
R.O.B.: He seems to power down as if he ran out of batteries, and springs to life again; Real Life :P

Like I said, I haven't played every game each character first starred in, so feel free to add on to this.

Contributors:
Informer
Strong Bad
Twytch
? Block

Last edited by Crappy Blue Luigi on Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Paradeem 8    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:20 am   Reply with quote

Snake:He crumples to the ground as Otacon calls out his name.He then gets back up.

R.O.B.:He seems to power down as if he ran out of batteries,and springs to life again.
Gemstone Goods    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:48 am   Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure that Mario's death taunt from DK is in the game, minus the halo.

Anyway, awesome idea.

Bowser: Raises his arms up, eyes bulging. Super Mario World.

Peach: Falls to the ground. SMRPG
Toad House    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:53 am   Reply with quote

Strong Bad wrote:
I'm pretty sure that Mario's death taunt from DK is in the game, minus the halo.

Anyway, awesome idea.

Bowser: Raises his arms up, eyes bulging. Super Mario World.

Peach: Falls to the ground. SMRPG

That's where CB got the idea from.
Gemstone Goods    
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:26 pm   Reply with quote

You got Snake's all wrong. Sure, he's not Big Boss, but they've *crag* him up enough to where the Fake Death Pill/Revival Pills would be necessary. xD

Basically, he clutches his stomach and falls down face-first, screaming. Then after a few seconds, he gets back up. Having Campbell scream "Snake... Snake?! SNAAAAAAKE!!!!" would be better than Otacon. :P
Outer Heaven    
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:38 pm   Reply with quote

Samus: Armorsuit temporarily breaks off, then comes back on again. From Super Metroid, I think...I can't remember if that was the death sequence in that game. Otherwise, Metroid Fusion and Metroid Zero Mission.
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl