digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I just thought of something...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:16 pm   Reply with quote

What if people purposely disconnect and leave their character to fight,and they win during the tournaments?There better be a notification that the player got cut off or left.
Gemstone Goods    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:18 pm   Reply with quote

The best Brawl player out of 128 people should be able to beat a level 9 computer.
Ultimario Mart!    
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:20 pm   Reply with quote

The other player could record to match to their wii as 'evidence'. I think it would show the other character as 'CP' or 'CPU' when they disconnect.
Z.I.L.C.H.    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:26 pm   Reply with quote

Elzilcho wrote:
The other player could record to match to their wii as 'evidence'. I think it would show the other character as 'CP' or 'CPU' when they disconnect.

I believe sakurai already said "you won't even be able to tell they left!"
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:45 pm   Reply with quote

Pure-??? wrote:
Elzilcho wrote:

I believe sakurai already said "you won't even be able to tell they left!"

I think I saw it in a video... somewhere...
Lemme dig it up. ((Dammit Sakurai! Stop trying to prove me wrong >_>))
EDIT: My mistake. I saw a video where in a Wifi match, Peach has 'CP' above her head. I guess I only noticed that half-way through watching it >__<.
Z.I.L.C.H.    
ChaosStar
Super Scourge
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:05 pm   Reply with quote

UltiMario wrote:
The best Brawl player out of 128 people should be able to beat a level 9 computer.

I can beat three characters on level 9 in the same match in free-for-all (battle royal) in SSB and maybe in SSBB. And when you disconnect in the tour the match is over and the remaining character wins. We´re going to use friend codes in this tournament, that means no disconnecting and CPU. Nintendo didn´t install that CPU control feature in friend matches, just in random matches. Read carefully through the text: http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/gamemode/wi-fi/wi-fi04.html

hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:27 pm   Reply with quote

The video proof bit actually can't happen for me.I don't know jack shit about cameras.>_>;
Gemstone Goods    
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:49 pm   Reply with quote

Informer wrote:
The video proof bit actually can't happen for me.I don't know jack shit about cameras.>_>;

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/various/various09.html
Scroll down a bit: "You can record about three minutes worth of replay data."
And if you can't record that off the TV, you can send it to someone else who (hopefully) can.
Z.I.L.C.H.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl