digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

THAT *CRAG*ING ANNOYING COSMIC LUIGI TO YOU, MARIO!
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:37 pm   Reply with quote

Wacko McGoose wrote:
Light Prognosticus wrote:
HB Goomba wrote:
To make up for that, Nintendo had to make Cosmic Luigi screw up at one moment which was the last backflip (I think). So just keep up with him and take him when you have the chance. Also, the long jump is a good way to get ahead as he more or less runs. Practicing and doing the 'starting boost' helps too. Hope this helps.

Really, Cosmic Luigi screws up a LOT. Except in Beach Bowl, the only Cosmic Luigi (and Cosmic Mario too) Star I dare to call hard. The others were nothing special. You just need to practice. But don't go too fast. Thanks to that, I lost way too many lives in Freezeflame Galaxy... Stupid small black hole...

Hey nub! There is no Cosmic Comet in the Beach Bowl Galaxy! It has the Fast Foe Comet...

Oops. Wrong Galaxy. But it's the other sea galaxy, whose name I can't remember.
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
Silver~

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:30 pm   Reply with quote

Light Prognosticus wrote:
HB Goomba wrote:
To make up for that, Nintendo had to make Cosmic Luigi screw up at one moment which was the last backflip (I think). So just keep up with him and take him when you have the chance. Also, the long jump is a good way to get ahead as he more or less runs. Practicing and doing the 'starting boost' helps too. Hope this helps.

Really, Cosmic Luigi screws up a LOT. Except in Beach Bowl, the only Cosmic Luigi (and Cosmic Mario too) Star I dare to call hard. The others were nothing special. You just need to practice. But don't go too fast. Thanks to that, I lost way too many lives in Freezeflame Galaxy... Stupid small black hole...

I aced Freezeflame both times, and I understand Beachbowl, that was the only difficult one.
Shiggy's Stuff    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:57 pm   Reply with quote

It's not that hard. I beat em all the first try with no troubles.
Hammerspace    
Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

HP: 84 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:34 pm   Reply with quote

...It's not that hard. Just keep trying.

I beat all his cosmic races. Hardest is definately in Seaslide...
Wolf Cheap Wares    
Tippi
Super Wyo
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:30 am   Reply with quote

When i raced Cosmic Luigi on Honeyhive, i got a good time saver thanks to him.
I was on the slide bit, and my little tactic was to jump towards the small dip in the rock to save a second or two. I jump, only to find that cosmic luigi is right under me. So i end up bouncing off his head and landing on top of the tall platform without having to jump it! XD

After i finished it, i couldnt stop laughing for the next minute or two.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy