digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

IamMETAKNIGHT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!
I am meta knight :3
IamMETAKNIGHT

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:38 pm   Reply with quote

Hi. I am ... Metaknight. I am here on digibutter cause I was playing superpaper mario. I thought it was great so I checked out the wiki for it. This site was linked to it so I thought I should check it out. I have a question, why can't I post anywhere besides this? I had to re-read my email to find this place. I didn't know this was where you posted. I saw some posts and they did stuff like color word backrounds and put --- dashes through their words. Can someone explain how to do that? Anyway, most forum websites I've been on use an avatar from file. This one asks for URL. How do you put up an avatar with a website? Anyway more questions. Is the person francis on this site nerdy and crazy and scared of peach like in the game? Anyway on to stuff about me:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I LUV SMASH BROS!
I want to buy brawl so much!
Meta Knight looks badass so I chose him for a name.
Anyway can they make brawl any better? Level edit, emissionary, sonic and snake! ALL IN 5 DAYS!!!!!

I don't have a GF. I'm open.
YES I am male.

I like RTS (real time strategy) games and Shooters and TBS (turn based strategy) and fighting. Oh and don't forget guitar hero.

I think emo stuff is cool. Black is the best color ever.

On to really nerdy stuff. I collect hats. I like 3 kinds of mythical creatures: orcs, skeletons, and dwarves.

And one more thing, in brawl, I'm picking peach over zelda Wink

See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:39 pm   Reply with quote

Evilshadow why did you make another account.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:41 pm   Reply with quote

...shoot, I approved him. Sorry, Popple. Sad
Temple of I    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:59 pm   Reply with quote

nerr2newbed
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!