digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I found the most UGLY butterfly ever.
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Digital Butterflies

Empy

HP: 90 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:14 am   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser was awesome.
He was like the jerk who could get away with everything. Sitcoms need that character! If we keep losing dynamic characters, we'll become an after-school kids cartoon! All we need is a black guy with his hat backwards and a geeky kid in a wheelchair!
Empyreal Heaven    
What's up, slick?
Doo_liss
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:01 am   Reply with quote

MAiq the Liar wrote:
Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
Gear wrote:
bobthelemon wrote:
Well, Lord Bowser is way to low for you to compare us to him. Do it again and we will all have to kill you.
Well not exactly comparing you guys, all I am saying is that you guys are doing exactly what he did To Celebi Kitty. I know he might be hated for doing that but doing the same isn't making any of you guys any better. *Hopes he dosn't get killed*

You have a point. I'm one of the few who actually ENJOYED his company. (all you had to do was NOT take him seriously.)

btw You have 9 HP left before you lose your life, YM.

People are too agressive on the internet. Why does LB pick on CK? Because it gets a response. LB is the kind of person who needs to catch peoples attention often, so he makes fun of one of the popular people that he knows hates him.

However, to hate him, he had to act like that in the first place to get that result for him to do it back so.....kinda....he started it basically. ( Do not take this into account if I am wrong as I am not very experienced here at Digibutter. )
Slick Store!    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:25 pm   Reply with quote

MAiq the Liar wrote:
Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
Gear wrote:
bobthelemon wrote:
Well, Lord Bowser is way to low for you to compare us to him. Do it again and we will all have to kill you.
Well not exactly comparing you guys, all I am saying is that you guys are doing exactly what he did To Celebi Kitty. I know he might be hated for doing that but doing the same isn't making any of you guys any better. *Hopes he dosn't get killed*

You have a point. I'm one of the few who actually ENJOYED his company. (all you had to do was NOT take him seriously.)

btw You have 9 HP left before you lose your life, YM.

People are too agressive on the internet. Why does LB pick on CK? Because it gets a response. LB is the kind of person who needs to catch peoples attention often, so he makes fun of one of the popular people that he knows hates him.

And I have an extra life.

Yeah, agreed.
Pipe Land Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Digital Butterflies