digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Permission to hold "That's My Bowser" quizzes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:34 pm   Reply with quote

I am here to ask Bowser and Lord Bowser for permission to hold a weekly "That's My Bowser" quiz. I plan for it to be done on Saturday, and last until the time that the original quiz showdown had ended on Sunday.

It would basically be rather similar to the quiz Geno held, but will have 5 questions chosen randomly from the list for the original quiz showdown. Also, it won't use any questions used in previous quizzes. Another twist is that there will be a third participant who will not be named untill the winner is decided.

The Bowser that loses will have to use a fake Bowser avatar for a week. If the mystery participant wins, both Bowsers will have to use a fake Bowser avatar for a week.

Bowser and Lord Bowser, do you accept these terms?
Shop #42    
Bowser
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:36 pm   Reply with quote

Of COURSE I accept those terms! I'm not sure if Lord FAKEALOT would though!

King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:55 pm   Reply with quote

GRAHAHAHA! I'll accept any challenge you have to toss at me Fat, Ugly, Bloated Idiot!
Bowser'z!    
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:03 pm   Reply with quote

And with that, I'm off to choose a mystery contestant.
Shop #42    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:13 pm   Reply with quote

As much as I hate fueling these two, I think it will be cool to see if anyone can top the Bowsers, see?
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:15 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
As much as I hate fueling these two, I think it will be cool to see if anyone can top the Bowsers, see?

I actually enjoy watching their arguments. As long as they're yelling at each other, they're not yelling at us minions, AND they are distracted from their usual plans to send us on suicide missions to fight Mario.
Shop #42    
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:04 am   Reply with quote

I have thought of something. We could have the quiz take place LIVE on the new Digibutter chatroom. I can still copy the answers and post them in a forum topic so that those who couldn't watch it live will still be able to see the answers given.

What say you, Bowser and Lord Bowser?
Shop #42    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion