digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Prison, Usergroups, and Registration

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Announcements
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:46 pm   Reply with quote

As you probably noticed, the usergroup forums are gone. They were never really used that much so I just took them down to simplify things.

Another change is that now new users who register will be limited to posting in a special New Users forum. They will need to post in there first before I make them a "normal user". This should cut down on spam-bots and spam-humans.

We also now have a Digibutter Prison forum. If you break the rules, I can use the Prison-Key on you to lock you up. When you are "Jailed", you will only be able to post in Prison. You will not be able to post anywhere else, you will not be able to send any Private Messages, and you will not be able to use any Items. You will be jailed until I let you out. If you continue to cause problems while in Prison, you will be banned from the site totally.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Announcements