digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

What is your fav to least fav Game out of SPM SMG and SSBB?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
The Great
rohin

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:34 am   Reply with quote

SSBB, SMG, SPM

Shahryar101010

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:25 pm   Reply with quote

3 more days and so far SPM is losing
Shahryar's Super Mario Shop    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:10 pm   Reply with quote

Here's my surprising opinion.

My favorite- Super Mario Galaxy. It had the best level design, the best gameplay, and was, indeed, the most fun out of all of them. Who gives a crap about how challenging a game is if it is great in every other aspect- and that's Super Mario Galaxy, for you. Oh, and it had the best music out of the three, as well.

Second favorite- Super Paper Mario. It had great level and character designs, and it had amusing dialogue. However, it lacked the depth, gameplay-wise, that Super Mario Galaxy had.

Least favorite- Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I'm starting to feel that I'm the only person who was disappointed in this game- in my eyes, it's one of the most overrated games of all time. It was good, true, but the fact of the matter is, it isn't the best game ever to exist. Not even close. It's not the best fighter to exist, either; there are many fighters that out-do Brawl. It gets much more credit than it deserves, and is the weakest out of the Wii's "Big Four" (It, Metroid Prime: Corruption, Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy.) A couple of the main reasons why I wasn't so impressed with Brawl was because the Single-player mode was painful to play, and had little plot, and the multiplayer, although fun in controlled amounts, doesn't have as much variety as it should. Of course, there are many more reasons why I'm not very impressed with it.
The Highwind Goods Store    
LOL I just lost the game!
Tiptron MKII

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:29 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Crump wrote:

My favorite- Super Mario Galaxy. It had the best level design, the best gameplay, and was, indeed, the most fun out of all of them. Who gives a crap about how challenging a game is if it is great in every other aspect- and that's Super Mario Galaxy, for you. Oh, and it had the best music out of the three, as well.

Second favorite- Super Paper Mario. It had great level and character designs, and it had amusing dialogue. However, it lacked the depth, gameplay-wise, that Super Mario Galaxy had.

Least favorite- Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I'm starting to feel that I'm the only person who was disappointed in this game- in my eyes, it's one of the most overrated games of all time. It was good, true, but the fact of the matter is, it isn't the best game ever to exist. Not even close. It's not the best fighter to exist, either; there are many fighters that out-do Brawl. It gets much more credit than it deserves, and is the weakest out of the Wii's "Big Four" (It, Metroid Prime: Corruption, Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy.) A couple of the main reasons why I wasn't so impressed with Brawl was because the Single-player mode was painful to play, and had little plot, and the multiplayer, although fun in controlled amounts, doesn't have as much variety as it should. Of course, there are many more reasons why I'm not very impressed with it.
Now I see some truth in that but what differs is that my least fovorite is SPM, it was too long and kinda tedious. One of the only reasons I finished it was because I wanted to see the epic ending. But other than that those are my three favorite Wii games.

gdjhfdsf;loHASDklgjd;gfki
Maximum_Pwnage

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:46 am   Reply with quote

Gear wrote:
It was to short and to easy.

That's what she said.

Anyhoo, what are these games? I know SSBB= Super Smash Bros Brawl, but what are the other two? Confused
Wal*Mart... only much better    
squirps
Super Saturos
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:56 am   Reply with quote

SMG=Super Mario Galaxy
SPM=Super Paper Mario
Golden Mart    
gdjhfdsf;loHASDklgjd;gfki
Maximum_Pwnage

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:04 pm   Reply with quote

Ah!
SSBB, SMG, SPM.
Although I didn't really like any of them. Confused
Wal*Mart... only much better    
Shahryar101010

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:30 am   Reply with quote

Final Day!
Moony Mang
MoonMaster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:22 am   Reply with quote

24 hours remaining.

(lol)

I haven't played SPM through.....*Gets Flame Shield*

(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:24 am   Reply with quote

Lord Crump wrote:

I'm going to go with Crump here. I loved SMG and SPM, and I actually played them for more than a week because they were more fun. I was really disappointed in Brawl, and got bored of it too fast.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Shahryar101010

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:25 pm   Reply with quote

The Voting Ended Here is The Total Least Favorite Votes for each Game.
Least Favorite: SPM (12 least favorite votes.)
Middle: SMG (6 least favorite votes.)
Last: SSBB (3 least favorite votes.)
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:32 pm   Reply with quote

bobzearth42 wrote:
Jolene wrote:
smashbro wrote:
Jolene wrote:
*puts up flame shield*

SPM
SMG
SSBB
You dun liek Brawlz?

I like it, but it's overrated, and it's really not fun at all if you're the only one playing it.

tell me about it...
THE LAST UNPURPOSEFUL GRAMMARLESS POST I MADE

not including shit from OT
bobzearth42's Shop    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:04 pm   Reply with quote

none
Toad House    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming