An Old School Nerr's Return!

Hello one and all! I first joined this site during the 1.0 days back in spring of 2007 out of curiosity shortly after playing Super Paper Mario on the Wii back in the day. With the release of the remake of The Thousand Year Door, I got nostalgic and decided to come back, using the same username (minus the space due to the way this iteration is programmed) and enjoying the community, old and new. I’m getting a warm fuzzy feeling already by being back here. :smiley:

6 Likes

hi hi!! another old nerr recently posted as well! in case you didn’t see it b4 its here: Old-school Nerrs (has a bunch of cool digi lore i wasn’t around for! you might remember some of it :o)
really nice to meet you, and its super cool that you still remember the website and decided to visit!!

1 Like

I certainly do remember some of these! Shooting the breeze in RP and RPOT was a lot of fun. Items, HP, tree decorating, little status titles with another user and tournaments all brought smiles in the otherwise dark time that was being in high school. But hey, life gets better and the memories endure.

4 Likes