Mr. L Productions

Hey guys, Mr. L back again after so long. Lovely to see that 4.0 is up and running!

I’ll probably use this chain for shameless self promotion. Allow it fam XD

Subscribe pls

3 Likes

hoho! im hijacking your promotion with my own promotion! nyeheheheheheheheh!!!
(i actually dont have anything to promote, lmfao)

3 Likes

Grrrr, how daar you highjak my pro motion smhmh

Exclusive early access for you nerrs:

Mr. L Productions vs Markiplier

2 Likes

Fredbear Necessities, those child-biting tendencies…

Five Guys At Freddy’s 4: Fredbear Necessities - Out Now

2 Likes

Been a while so here are some of my greatest hits since i last logged on:

2 Likes

Just a piece of art I did yesterday (12 hour job). This is Colossus at Thorpe Park, UK. This was the world’s first 10-inversion coaster. I particularly liked the overlap of one of four consecutive heartline rolls over the vertical loop behind it, and I wanted to make my photo a bit more colourful than the original’s grey sky and fading track colours, so I decided to make this piece. So yeah… more to come soon!

2 Likes

Always good to see you Mr. L.

2 Likes

Round 2! This time we have Nemesis Inferno at Thorpe Park, UK. Being the sister attraction to Alton Towers’ iconic Nemesis is no easy task, but this B&M Inverted Coaster is more than it is given credit for, packing in more height and Gs into its volcanic setting than its alien-themed older sibling.

The 3rd entry into my Thorpe Art collection is SAW - The Ride! Themed to the Saw franchise, you are trapped in Jigsaw’s latest torture device: a Gerstlauer Eurofighter with a 100° drop! This held the world record for Steepest Drop for under a month before another UK rollercoaster, Mumbo Jumbo, took that title. It was the world’s first Horrror Movie coaster!