digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Lowered some prices (ALSO ULTIMARIO MART > FRANIS MART)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:00 pm   Reply with quote

Sword of Pain- 60 coins
Glowing Sword of Pain- 77 coins
Magical Stealer- 19 coins

Also, added some Seller's notes comparing my items to Vid's Franis Mart items. Most of my items have the same effects as his, yet are cheaper. I put the exact number of coin differences in there. Only reason he gets sales is because of his items' images. Nobody really looks at other people's inventories anyways, I don't get why people spend an extra 5-10 coins just to make one item have a better image.

As for his Franis-Sword (-10 HP, 12 coins), there's better deals all over the place, just look around. Like the StandardEgg at Yoshi's Island (-10 HP, 7 coins) or BITCH-SLAP (-10 HP, 10 coins) at Captain Gill's Bowl of Deals.
Ultimario Mart!    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:02 pm   Reply with quote

Well, it's about time for revisions myself... I was planning to lower some prices, anyways.
I feel somewhat proud, causing all this through my shop.
Anti-Francis Mart    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:11 pm   Reply with quote

The big problem is, some of Ultimario mart's items have no profit, so it's impossible to make a better price. Yoshi's items only give him a single coin of profit, (because face it, what's the point of a shop if you don't make profit?) And basically, yoshi is never going to make red giant egg, because he knows he can't beat your price.
PSI and more    
Bremmy
R. S. Buzzy

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:20 pm   Reply with quote

UltiMario wrote:
Sword of Pain- 60 coins
Glowing Sword of Pain- 77 coins
Magical Stealer- 19 coins

Also, added some Seller's notes comparing my items to Vid's Franis Mart items. Most of my items have the same effects as his, yet are cheaper. I put the exact number of coin differences in there. Only reason he gets sales is because of his items' images. Nobody really looks at other people's inventories anyways, I don't get why people spend an extra 5-10 coins just to make one item have a better image.

As for his Franis-Sword (-10 HP, 12 coins), there's better deals all over the place, just look around. Like the StandardEgg at Yoshi's Island (-10 HP, 7 coins) or BITCH-SLAP (-10 HP, 10 coins) at Captain Gill's Bowl of Deals.

Your Magical-Stealer is also much cheaper than his Dark-Franis.
Heff T.'s Fridge    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:30 pm   Reply with quote

Hello?

Anyone remember LORD FREAKIN' CRUMP?
Stuff Mart    
Chocolate Kirby
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:52 pm   Reply with quote

Sweet prices!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market